CLICK HERE TO APPLY




Is it good for independent and subsidiary Payoneer? Find out in my hands on review of the debit card Payoneer

Payoneer In this review, I'll be explaining how the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard debit card works and give honest feedback based on my personal experience with Payoneer over a year and counting.

We will cover questions about how everything works, what are the costs and other important details that are easy to overlook at first glance.

If you are self-employed or affiliate marketer like me, you probably have enough to do right now - so we'll move on.

What Payoneer Debit MasterCard?

Payoneer MasterCard Debit Facts

I'll start with the basics here. As its name suggests, Payoneer are true "pioneers" in the global payments industry Payoneer processor and there is an easy to make between Payoneer and other similar services comparison.

To save time, I understand, that's what we can do for you.

What is Payoneer?

Payoneer is a payment processor like PayPal promising a comprehensive payment solution for safe and affordable international online freelancers, affiliate marketing, and others who make money online and must be paid in their country origin.

The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard works like a rechargeable MasterCard prepaid debit card that can be obtained in the local bank branch, even if it is not a typical account debit card in the region.

Here is a brief summary of how the card works.

Click here to apply

What you get with Payoneer Debit MasterCard?

A physical map paid debit MasterCard.

An online account linked to your MasterCard card that you can use to check your balance and transaction history and manage your account and personal information.

How can you use?

You can receive payments from credit / debit card with Visa or MasterCard anyone, from anywhere in the world. This service comes with a small processing fee payment, and the maximum amount you can receive payment by credit card is $ 1,000.

You can receive direct deposit payments companies based in the United States as Amazon and PayPal with Payoneer payment services. Transaction fees for use of the payment service of the United States is 1% of the total amount transferred. Here is paid directly to your card, rather than having to wait for verification and payment of exorbitant fees paid on your international earnings.

You can receive online payments in USD approved by Payoneer partner (ie Elance, Fiverr, MediaWhiz, Shakers media, and dozens of others). Receive payments in this way is free for most partners and takes two days to load, but you can also pay an extra $ 2.50 if you need the money within 1-2 hours after application.

You can pay for goods and services online and in stores brick and mortar. It has the convenience of a credit card for online payments, with the beauty of a prepaid debit card, since you can not spend more money than you have in your account - that you can not get into debt! No supplement added to their shopping Payoneer when used directly in a point of sale machines.

You can withdraw cash in local currency from any ATM bearing the MasterCard logo somewhere visible - there are more than 1 million ATMs worldwide them. The cost of a standard automatic withdrawal ticket is about $ 3. This rate may sting a little, but it allows me to stay disciplined with my spending habits, so I do not mind too much.

If you do not have an account with a Payoneer partner, you must register to get your Payoneer Payoneer card directly on the site. The annual cost of the card is $ 29.95, which will be automatically deducted from your balance so you do not have to worry about renewing it. No monthly maintenance fee when you sign your card Payoneer Web site.

Note that Payoneer provides other services such as transfers and global payment services in the United States; However, I will not be covering these in this review, I do not use the transfer service from the World Bank and have only recently been approved for the payment service of the United States.

Once I am more experience with the paid service of the United States, I can write another journal detailing how I met him. [UPDATE: I just received my first direct deposit payment using Amazon Associate pay a Payoneer Service - all came through without a hitch and I grin from ear to ear]

My experience Payoneer - One year and counting

If you're still reading this far, you probably want to know if Payoneer is nothing good, or maybe you just want to know "how real" they are. Before we get there, let me give you a brief explanation of how and why I started using Payoneer.

There is a little over a year, I am unemployed and have no chance of finding a job in my area in South Africa. I pondered the possibility of using my skills as a freelancer online - but my main obstacle, of course, they paid. PayPal is not an option because until recently there was no way to withdraw funds from PayPal in my country because of unclear regulations. However, I'm sure there must be a way, and after many weeks of hitting dead ends, I finally found Payoneer.

Quick thanks to a successful year of self-employment and other advance dabbling in affiliate marketing ... Well, I'm always with my Payoneer, and not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for the freedom it gives me to earn money no matter where I am. Although I use it mainly for my freelance earnings on Elance and affiliate commissions (eg, Amazon, ClickBank, LinkShare), I'm impressed so the company Payoneer Payoneer prepaid debit and himself.

My biggest concern was to record payments Payoneer how long they would take to clear, but it turns out that I'm worried about nothing. Never had a problem with my payments to come through; that have been processed and loaded onto my account in both promised to wait days each time.

As to paying for things with my Payoneer far, I have yet to come across a payment method that prevented me to buy - that is, it works. I shopped online and local retailers online without problems, and is as easy as a credit card transaction.

Whenever I have a question about the service or mine, I just search the forum and Payoneer usually find that my question has been answered, bluntly and with sufficient detail to one of their leaders or community representatives support. I can not provide direct support because I've never used because I prefer email correspondence when it comes to official matters.

That said (I mean, what can I say?) If you are a content producer or online affiliate marketing freelancer looking for a better alternative to PayPal to get paid via Internet ... That's all.

Verdict: 100% legitimate and highly recommended.

Click here to apply

Here's how to get your own Payoneer + $ 25 bonus card

Payoneer is running a special promotion "Refer-A-Friend" for a limited time, which means that if you sign up through a referral link holds now exist (like this) card receive $ 25 added to your Payoneer account when he transferred more than $ 100 in winnings and deposits to your card.

Deposits that qualify for the bonus € 25 include the cost of your PayPal account to your Payoneer card through the payment service of the United States, as well as any other company in the payment service in the United States whitelist.

Card application is fast, easy, and you do not even need an existing bank account. Once you register online with Payoneer, the card is sent to you free.

Click here to apply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top